09 January 2010

Here we are again...

decided today would be a good time to come into the office. Its been so long I thought I would offer my services once again, which today included uploading 134 photos and name each one of the separately. It was quite mind numbing really…

Ive only been here like, two hours today, but already Joe has dismantled a computer, which was interesting to watch. Especially when he came back from a battery run for the keyboard to find he had the wrong size. But Im sure there’s a purpose to it all.

I’ve also only had one cup of coffee today, which is a depressing number, but it was good. Hampton’s sure do the finest instant coffee around. No lie.

This is only going to be a short one today, because Im running out of things to talk about. I swear this is like talking to a brick wall, god, you people!

Anyway, Im sure I will post another one sometime this week, but until then, how about reading this one again on www.sotones.podbean.com?

Anyway, til next time! Sam!

No comments: