22 December 2009

Another day at the Office

Hi, its me (sam) again, just here for a quicky.

Popped into the office today to finish off some of the ever growing pile of spreadsheeting and such. But it wasn’t to bad. Campbell was here to keep me company and guide me through it, and I was also kept nourished with a not too shabby cup of coffee and plate of scrambled egg. These two seem to be regulars in my visit to the Sotones office, but I think I like it.

We finished the butt of the paper work to find we were out of paper, so I was sent on my mission to go find some. It was all quite exciting really. I returned from my adventure in one piece, and we carried on. Interestingly, we learnt Million Dead and paperwork aren’t good companions, lets just say we got distracted.

Anyway, we finished to find we were still short on paper. So off I went again, returned, then wrote this blog. As you can see, an exciting day was had by all. Good times!

Have a good Christmas Y’all, and a happy new year. Sam!

No comments: