23 December 2009

More Coffee Please...

In my entire day today, I have gotten through around 5 cups of coffee. I woke up far too early this morning (the wee hours of 10 o clock) all because my family were panic-ing that it was too icy to go into town, so I downed a brief cup of coffee to wake me up, followed by another one, and decided to go into the office.

But, during my travels, I was rained on, which is basically God’s way of saying go to Subway and stay in there with your cup of cheap coffee. So I did just that. Then made a break for the office once again.

I got here to find it was locked, but we scaled the walls and climbed in the window. We didn’t really, the lovely man already inside let us in. But still, we were in. So, we (myself and Campbell) sat down and began the days work ahead of us, which included PRS forms, publishing contracts and such. The full works. But none of this before my last two cups of coffee so far. But if anyones offering, not my last.

But now Campbell has left to get some more folders from the shop, and left me to do a blog. But I think I’ll take this time now to strum on the guitar that has been taunting me in the corner of the room for days.

Merry Crimbo for 2 days away. Peace and love, sam.

No comments: